Thursday, January 17, 2013

See you around!

Moving to Singapore was quite a quick decision for me since it was in my diary to explore more possibilities and establish a better foundation in my career but it was very surprising to all my friends and family that I'll be  enduring not to miss.

But the last minute catch ups before I go was one of the most satisfying I've ever experienced- favorite girlfriends and batchmates in ABSCBN, choir mates (Himig Kalinangan), High school friends (since it was also Gale's homecoming!), college friends (and Allan's homecoming! haha), CouchSurfing friends and my best friend Ellese when she told me that I'll be her maid of honor in October! Yey!




Couchsurfing friends, humble and fun as usual.
Taku left for Japan a few days ago and I think I couldn't be away from him too long so I tried sneaking in to his luggage! :)



Just like what Cookie said in her talk in Blogfest Asia 2012, happiness is staying in touch with your friends and family. I'm not sure where this decision will take me but I'm sure they'll hold my hand if I needed to stand up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...