Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Khmer Memos

I finally realized my travel goal for this year a few weeks ago when I visited Siem Reap to see the majestic Angkor Wat. :) I wasn't able to cross the border of Cambodia and Vietnam as planned but I think it's a good idea to visit them separately to focus more on getting to know them more.

I blogged about some little details that I remember the most about Siem Reap (please click the links to read the full details). I haven't finished everything yet but here are some random things that I've compiled so far:


Since I love coffee and sitting in the cafe always help me understand the place where I am by listening and observing every passersby and their way of life, I wrote about the best cafes that I found in Siem Reap. 

The Bloom Cafe at night

The "cool lounges" of our favorite, The Blue Pumpkin

Chilling (with fast wi-fi) with Indonesian lovely friends, Dita & Chichi


I rarely shop when I travel but this is the first time that I feel so regretful that I didn't hoard this wrap around pants. I swear, for $6, this is one of my best buy ever!


Meet the new addition to my blogging network, the forgetful blogger--Kris. :)

I love being Asian. I love being Southeast Asian more because there's something unique in ASEAN's traditional clothes that I find so elegant and full of characters. Meet some of my favorite fashionable and lovely Southeast Asian bloggers.

Traveling to Cambodia anytime soon? Then, learn some of the useful words that will save you from hunger and other more inconveniences.


Som OrKun!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...