Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It just comes.


Boracay Trip 2011
Romance can never be forced, you can just set the mood but certainly, it comes unexpectedly.

Everything was in its place during our Boracay trip, even the cancelled flight turned out to be a blessing. I couldn’t believe that there would be a perfect trip or maybe it’s because I changed the way I look at things now. Funny how we tried to spend a perfect romantic moment in the spa treatment when the romantic mood was set with candle lights and aromatherapy, but ended up playing with leaves and flowers in the pool designed for couple that made the therapist say, “Sir, Mam, you still have 5 minutes...” then smile. Haha. Maybe she's thinking "play" to add to her sentence.

My favorite is the parasailing, that's the sweetest moment, i guess. Here's the link: to the photos.

I don’t know why this guy has unlimited ways to make me laugh. I want to put him in my pocket and keep him there hoping he will not change. Haha. 
He's bored in this video but he knows how to entertain himself. Well, normal for a Japanese. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...