Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Healing Journey.



Seeing the photos of last year’s visit at The Farm at San Benito made my Saturday so serene and hopeful. Known for its Detoxification Retreats and Wellness Programs, The Farm at San Benito, in Lipa, Batangas, Philippines is an award-winning health resort located an easy 90-minute drive south of Manila.

the serene area where they hold yoga classes

It was a wonderful Saturday when I went there. As a yoga-lover, I felt the sense of belongingness in the place. The peace seemed to be from within; I breathed carelessly feeling that no polluted air will ever enter in my system.


this is the only thing I was seeing during the spa very relaxing treatment.

Spa and massage is part of my month! I’m having it twice a month and experiencing the spa treatment at The Farm was a very overwhelming experience. Everything that they used in my body was “edible” because they believe that we should be fair to our skin, being the biggest organ of our body, and give what it deserves with the same vitamins and minerals that we give to the rest of our body!
kids will definitely learn the art of flower arrangement and decoration!

Am I just pasted? or just completely wasted?

I had their Alive! Vegetarian 5-course Lunch.
I wasn’t able to talk the whole time I was eating. I was the best Zucchini with Basil Soup ever!
Everything was so lip-smacking and thinking about how they grew every ingredient of what I was eating and what they used in my body for massage was so astonishing and admirable.



All of us should realize The Farm at San Benito's Philosophy:

"We believe in the body’s inherent ability to heal and maintain a healthy functioning state.
We believe disease is preventable and curable, naturally. We provide the environment, guidance and support you need to realize your maximum human potential. We believe detoxification regiments are highly effective tools in restoring health. We believe good nutrition is enhanced by increasing the intake of raw or “living” food, and may or may not include cooked foods and animal protein. We believe an investment in health will be one of your wisest decisions."


Having won 18 international spa industry awards since 2004, The Farm has served as an inspiration to the Philippine tourism industry and benchmark for local spas in the country. It was awarded with the prestigious Asia Spa Award for Best Cuisine of the Year 2010. In 2009, CNN Traveller showcased the resort as one of the world’s best green places to stay in CNN Traveller’s list of Six Best Environmentally Friendly Hotels in the world. Its experienced team of integrated medical doctors, nurturing spa therapists, body-mind-spirit activity consultants, and “living food” chefs together with holistic approach to health has made The Farm one of the leading wellness destinations in the region.

Don't forget to visit The Farm at San Benito when you visit The Philippines and have a healing journey!



At any time, you may request assistance for transportation or any other by calling the following numbers: 02-884-8074 (as to be dialed within the Philippines) +63-2-884-8074 (as to be dialed from outside the Philippines).


   You can also ask for assistance from iMarketing Japan, Inc & Philippine Primer Magazine at 7th Flr. Maripola Bldg. 109 Perea St. Legaspi Village, Makati City, or call +63.2.836.8381/ +63.2.808.2163.

The Farm at San Benito
119 Barangay Tipakan
4217 Lipa City, Batangas
 Philippines
Reservations: +63 2 884 8074
Cell (6am - 10pm):+63 918 884 8078
Fax: +63 2 889 1150 

Skype: reservations.thefarm/ medical.thefarm

6 comments:

  1. you make me want to go there! omg so many places to go to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right!? The place and the food...so beautiful! I just realized that I didn't put their contact details. haha. Let's go with Mommy and Tita!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go there too! It looks so serene and perfect for busy people who need a break :) The food they serve, are they raw? Can you please take me with you the next time you go there? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. True, I think you should go there after your long chaotic semester. :) Haha. Not all raw naman sweetheart, but Vegetables and fruits talaga.

    I really hope I could visit there again anytime soon... Kahit day trip lang. I need to save! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing! perfect place to unwind!!! soo green!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for dropping by anonymous. :) Yes, it's a very serene place for a wellness retreat...in touch with nature! I'm sorry I just read your comment. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...