Monday, March 14, 2011

Richest Person in the World 101


When I woke up this morning, I realized that I have a new goal: to be one of the richest person in the world.


I came to realize that goal because when I looked at my wallet before going to work, I only have 66 pesos. I was surprised and thought of the things I’ve done yesterday. Then I realized that I ate out and gave money when I heard the mass.

It was a mixed feeling.

The fare going to the office is tricycle ride- 6 pesos and Shuttle ride- 60 pesos. Brilliant! No excess! No contingency fund! I was so careful in my action because any move and delays could affect things. I might miss the shuttle and pay more and I don’t have the capacity to do it! LOL.

I looked at my planner and all my notebooks (I’ve got so many notebooks because I get high whenever I have new one) where I wrote down my 5 years plan, then I grasped that I’ve so many plans but I am so financially illiterate.

Savings= no movement.

          Don’t reprimand me on this again. I know what to do, I’ve read a lot on this, and yes, I’m just stubborn. But I’m very good in budgeting, but not for my own money. Tomorrow’s a new day, a new payday! So, I’m going to think of more ways on how to be one of the richest people in the world. Oh well, I have a long list of expenses monthly (rent, life insurance, Mom’s SSS, other insurances, credit cards, allowance for our home in the province) but the hell with those things! LOL. I know that I’m living life and I’m being a good daughter and friend (Excuses for not being responsible in handling my money). Aside from that a successful businessman said that to be rich, we have to value our relationships and our people.

          Mom reminded me today that I have to buy her a flower farm for their retirement. Oh no! Flower pot, I think, that’s possible! J

          I have to spend the whole night for my serious planning. Yahooo! Dan Guiam, watch out! LOL.


Dear Savings,

Please don’t leave me. Please stay in my bank account for long.
I need you. 
I really really need you.

Sincerely,

Cyra



1 comment:

  1. Haha I'll be sure to watch out! We're in both situation right now pero alam ko na magagawa natin. I believe in you cause you're Super! you're the one and only Super Cyra! Good luck and See yah at the top! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...