Sunday, January 9, 2011

First weekend of the year.

My mind's on my BDJ planner. I'm thinking of the best cover to use for it to preserve its too girly cover because I'm too obsessed to it. I'll look for a good one tomorrow because no matter how strong and wonderful something has been made of, it needs a cover or a protection for a slower depreciation.

Just like the human body. Maybe it's time for us to shield or take it away from anything that's making it deteriorate easily.

Well, definitely, watching "Tron" in iMax is a good sample of human body protection. Haha. It was really amazing! My favorite shot was when old Fynn was telling stories to young Fynn and the camera rolled and got inside the room. I seemed to be in there. Haha. Well, that's the magic of today's cinema.

I suddenly missed production.
Veyda

I was surprised when I was drinking water and saw my "inaanak" on TV. So pretty, talented and smart! She's very charming and friendly. I am really a proud ninang. Haha. She's very talented and smart. Anyway, she'll be competing in Star Circle Quest Kids Edition, so please vote and support her, Veyda Inoval.

No yoga with cousin for tomorrow, I'm hoping to rest, pray and play.

According to Cris, he would like to try being a Vegan even only for a month. really? haha. Goodluck! "Mahilig kasi ako sa laman," according to him.

It will be a busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...