Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My former boss said "good job!"


I sent a message to my boss's YM account upon seeing him online. I just said "How are you?"
Then we talked for a while.
Since we didnt end up good, I remained too casual and a bit rude.

Then...
pma pma: aimee... WELL DONE ON YOUR JOB
Cyra: thanks.
pma pma: SO HAPPY FOR YOU BECUASE I KNOW ITS WHAT YOU WANTED
Cyra: yea...and just like before, i'll do my best for a job well done...and for d company im working for
pma pma: BYE FOR NOW
Cyra: thanks
Cyra: anyway, im glad you spelled my name correctly now! haha
Cyra: bye
pma pma: BYE


I want to have a new life now. Haha.
God knows, I want to forgive but never forget cause I learned a lot.

Life will never be happy with those "unhappy" thoughts.

My life is starting...
...RESTARTING NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...